Sunday, February 21, 2021

Terrain Goodies: Into the Woods

 



      Since I have been getting my free time back, I have doing such silly things like making terrain. Naturally, as a Terrainiac, I like to experiment on new types of terrain options. Some things I decided to tackle were making more scatter terrain for woods. I have a couple of tables we have to set up that really need some woodland areas. Plus, I need some woods with trees that will survive better in the gaming world. A lot of my trees have been dying from the constant warfare they endure. And I have future games that need them, such as, Muskets & Tomahawks.

    Now, I did not photo any of my process that made these or the extra amount of hedges. However, I am sure this will happen as a list of things to do. Besides, I need enough to cover roughly three board rather densely. Yes, that is going to be a lot of trees. When they say to "Go Green", I took to the level of plant more trees and bushes on the table. Anyway, these are pictures of the ones I made as my test runs. 






No comments:

Post a Comment