Monday, March 2, 2020

Sunday Terrain Blitz!




         Sunday was a day off for a change. Since I work in the wonderful world of retail, I have been getting some random hours throughout the week. But a lot of these shifts interrupt the ability to pull out major projects and such. In other words, this part time job that has been full time is breaking my groove. Either way, a full day off gives back my groove when making and painting terrain and figures. These photos are of the bamboo and jungle scatter terrain I made. I still have a lot of left jungle I can do, but I felt I had enough for smaller game for now. I do not have any more bamboo. I imagine the Coronavirus with keep it that when for the time being, since I get most of these from China. Anyway, enjoy as usual!







No comments:

Post a Comment