Thursday, September 6, 2018

AAR: What A Tanker: 3 Player Match.




      These are pictures of a game of What a Tank that was played about a week ago. It has been a little tougher to post things as of last. I give some blame to this to my work involving firearms where the desire to shoot down doves with AA fire is population. This also explains why there seem to be more doves in our yard. They seem to know.
      In our game, this was  everyone for themselves. William took on the job with Panzers playing as the Germans. Wayne chose to play as the Soviets. I was left with playing my wife's Canada Shermans and Fireflies. This might have not worked out for me, since her stuff is a dreaded enemy against me. We each took certain sides/corners of the board with a 12" deployment. It was soon clear to William and I that Wayne is just good in games. William lost a Panther almost immediately!  While I had a lack of LOS, I figured I could drive up an shoot some of Wayne's tanks in the ass. This did not come to pass. Wayne ended up winning the game, but it certainly was well played. Below are the rest of the photos. Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment