Thursday, July 26, 2018

Commission Mission: Showcasing a Desert Project.


       Well, it is back in full swing for some projects I have to finish up. The Olustee Affair and the wild month of June had put me behind. But fear not! I will have some future goodies to post about. I have two projects I am doing at once to get them to my patient and kind clients. This one is just one section of the desert project. The other project is finishing off Scariff. I am not to a point of photographing it to it's full glory yet, but it will be very soon. It will just be some weekend warrior attack!
    Needlessly to say, I have gained some other projects, which tend to happen after a convention. It always seems like musical chairs on the order in which they will commit. I found myself complaining to my wife about why she lets me take on commission projects when all they seem to do is inspire more of my own projects. It is a never-ending vicious cycle. Make cool board; want new board and army or in the real case, armies. Kalissa has to have the opposing force. Anyway, enjoy!









2 comments: