Friday, April 26, 2019

Batman! The Dark Knight Rises at Our House!



   Just recently, Kalissa and I received our Batman game from a Kickstarter we did not too long ago. Nothing says "yes" to me like coming home to a rather large box that is filled with goodies. Even though, this is a massive board game with lots of missions and such, I still look forward to making a 3D board for this game. It is just my nature. The figures did not come painted, but I have found that with each mission I can pace myself fairly easy to finish the job. I think I did fairly well to start with.
In the first game, I felt that it is definitely worth the Kickstarter. This is especially, true when Batman barely survived the first game. We will see what happens with the next episode. 






1 comment:

  1. Looks great David! You're looking forward to making a 3D table - but I'M the one looking forward to seeing you make a 3D table :)

    ReplyDelete