Sunday, April 8, 2018

AAR: This Hallowed Ground: Routed Rebels!


     She shot my guys in the back! Of course, this was to be expected in Wife versus Husband fair play. We decided to play some American Civil War on a lazy Sunday. The odds were more in Kalissa's favor based on numbers. That and the fact that I have not finished off the large amount of troops I have painted. So I foolishly attacked with my Confederates.
   At first, I was rolling rather well. It was by mid-game where things began to fall apart. The advance in the center was crushed after a Confederate charge. After that failed, the same regiment got shot up while retreated. Then, I started to have some bad dice rolls. My wife's only improved. The results where 96 casualties to my 110. However, my troops failed in morale to leave the engagement. Here were the photos of the game. Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment